Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"Back Home Again...

...in Indiana" is where I'm headed. I've decided. I'm headed back to Indianapolis to test out my relationship. Will it last? Will it be worth giving up the West Coast for?

These are questions I just don't know the answers to. I had a crying, panicky fit a little more than a year ago, before I left for Seattle. I was extremely worried that I was making the wrong choice. I never give into this feeling anymore; my chronic anxiety makes every choice seem like a potentially terrible idea. Still, it would be nice to be able to trust one's instincts. 

My instincts are saying that going back to Indy is a losing game. But to quote John Cusack in High Fidelity, "my guts have shit for brains."

So, here goes nothing. After 12 more shifts here in Seattle, of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment